What's the most annoying thing About your Own Generation
A reddit thread popped up about the most annoying things about your own generation so we asked the question in the studio
Crash is a Gen Xer while both AJ and PDX are both millennials.
Crash- Our Gen X lingo kind of sucked besides a few gems. Generations before us had the good shit Like "Swell"
AJ- ABBREVATING EVERYTHING!!! (IMHO, ATM, ICYM, SMH)
PDX- Feeling like they need to be famous on Instagram
Gen Zers on Reddit have been naming things that annoy them about their own generation. Responses include getting offended too easily, online trends like the Tide Pod Challenge, and thinking you can change the world by posting TikTok videos.
Lots of people complain about Gen Z, which is anyone born from around 1996 to 2012. But now they're doing it to THEMSELVES.
Someone on Reddit asked Gen Zers to name things they dislike about their own generation. Here are a few highlights
1. Acting like bullying is outrageous, then just doing it online instead.
2. The, quote, "insatiable need for attention."
3. The dumb online trends, like the Tide Pod Challenge.
4. The cringy slang, like "cheugy," "slaps," and "OK boomer."
5. All the vaping, and then acting like there's no way it could be bad for you.
6. Getting offended by everything so easily.
7. Thinking the world can be changed by posting TikTok videos.