Some actors do their own stunts, but not all. There's a list going around that lets you guess which ones were done by the actors, and which were done professionally by stunt doubles. Here are the highlights:
1. Remember that scene in "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" where Indy is outrunning a 300-pound boulder?
HARRISON FORD actually did it himself. . . 10 times.
2. In Season One of "Malcolm in the Middle", BRYAN CRANSTON's character had to be covered in 10,000 live bees.
Bryan volunteered to do the scene himself . . . and he only got stung ONCE.
3. In "The Avengers" Black Widow jumps onto Captain America's shield to be propelled upward.
SCARLETT JOHANSSON's stunt double did it. She's been doing Black Widow's stunts since "Iron Man 2".
4. In "Star Wars: A New Hope", Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia swing on a rope together to get away from stormtroopers
MARK HAMILL and CARRIE FISHER did the stunt themselves.
5. In "Kill Bill", UMA THURMAN's Bride character faces off with LUCY LIU's O-Ren Ishii in the snow.
Most of this fight sequence was Uma's stunt double.
6. At the end of "Spider-Man: Far From Home", Spider-Man takes M.J. swinging through the sky and street.
ZENDAYA and TOM HOLLAND were actually lifted about 110 feet in the air for this swinging stunt.
7. Remember that "Dirty Dancing" lift with EMMA STONE and RYAN GOSLING in "Crazy, Stupid, Love"?
A stunt double was used for Emma.
8. In "Quantum of Solace" James Bond jumps out of a three-story building onto a moving bus.
DANIEL CRAIG did the stunt even though he doesn't like heights. He even had to jump before the bus was actually underneath him.
9. In the "Taken" movies, LIAM NEESON's character jumps buildings and crashes through glass quite a few times.
These scenes were done by a stunt-double . . . but Liam did do his own fight choreography.
An honorable mention goes to TOM CRUISE, who commits so hard to doing his own stunts that he even got a helicopter pilot license in six weeks. Head to BuzzFeed.com to see the complete list.