There’s no shortage of dumb laws that still exist in much of the United States. Fox News has come up with a few good ones. Here are the highlights.
photo: getty images
- Arizona – It’s illegal to “mess with a crane game.”
- Arkansas – Don’t go honking your horn after 9 pm near a sandwich shop.
- California – There’s no eating a dead frog that just competed in a frog-jumping competition.
- Connecticut – You can’t sell silly string to a minor in Meriden.
- Indiana – It’s illegal to catch a fish “with your bare hands.”
- Maine – In Biddleford, it’s against the law to gamble at the airport.
- Mississippi – No swearing, or you could be fined $100…dammit.
- Missouri – You can’t sell cars on Sunday. Apparently, that’s the case in New Jersey, too.
- Nebraska – Don’t even think about getting married if you have an STD.
- Pennsylvania – You can’t “fire guns or set off explosives” at weddings.
- Florida: law states that no person shall "intentionally feed, or entice with feed, any wild American alligator.