A report out of Ukraine tells the story of how villagers were able to fend off four Russian tanks with just a couple of flags. Here’s what they say went down:
· The tanks enter the village. The soldiers stop, and transfer fuel from two of the tanks to the other two and drive off…leaving the two empty tanks behind.
· Ukrainian villagers place a Ukrainian flag on each of the tanks.
· The other two tanks return, see the flags, and open fire…destroying them.
· One of the two remaining tanks tries to cross a bridge with a five-ton limit. The bridge collapses, and the tank…with soldiers inside…fall into the river. Everyone dies.
· The other tank drives around, “gets lost,” and “gets stuck in a ditch.” (photo above)
· The Russian soldiers exit the tank and walk away.
And that's the recipe for making Russian soldiers look like morons.
photos: getty images