The 6th annual Skyway 10K runs this Sunday morning. Here are some need to knows:
- SPRING FORWARD: Remember we set our clocks forward and hour Saturday into Sunday at 2am. If you don't. you'll be an hour late 😉
- NORTHBOUND lanes of the Sunshine Skyway will clse at 3:30am Sunday morning and re-open at approximately 11am Sunday. Southbound lanes ARE NOT affected by the race.
- The official website states "Tropicana Field is providing parking for Skyway 10K Race Weekend completely free of cost! Parking is available for race participants, spectators, and Expo visitors on a first-come, first-served basis. Because of limited parking and traffic, carpooling or ride-sharing to Tropicana Field is recommended."
- Use of wheeled devices by authorized and registered handcycle participants
- Cell phones
- GoPros + accompanying chest and head straps
- Clear water bottles (under 24 ounces)
- Baby joggers or baby strollers
- Skateboards, rollerblades, unauthorized bicycles, or any other wheeled devices
- Weapons or anything that could be construed as a weapon
- Non-see-through water bottles or bottles larger than 24 ounces
- GoPro extensions or selfie sticks