Lessons Learned From Gasparilla 2017
1. Use every Port-a-potty. No exceptions.
2. Don't let the beads get tangled.
3. Make eye contact before throwing beads to avoid face splat.
4. Say "Thank You" to every police officer you pass.
5. Babies and the elderly always get beads (never thrown).
6. Fritos Scoops (easy float snack food)
7. Sensible shoes
8. When soaked in urine, beads are slippery (never pick up beads by Pot-a-potty).
9. There's gotta be some kind of hydraulic or air-assisted cleavage enhancement unit on the market out there....and those things are selling like gang busters!
Please feel free to add more of YOUR observations below!