The "Hardest Pills to Swallow in Life" Include: Bad People Win and Everyone Dies
A reddit thread on the hardest pills to swallow in life include: Bad people win, people you love will die, and as you get older your body WILL break down.
For whatever reason, people really kept it 100 with their honest answers.
1. "Sometimes, things just change. It's nobody's fault, but they change."
2. "Nobody is obligated to be in your life. Some relationships or friendships are meant to be temporary. Appreciate the memories but let go and move on."
3. "Bad people win frequently."
4. "Some people in leadership positions are not good leaders. Some who are not in leadership ARE good leaders."
5. "People will take advantage of your hard work and some people get to where they are because of nepotism."
6. "Not everything will happen according to your plan."
7. "Just because something is not your fault doesn't mean it's not your responsibility."
8. "Some people just want to watch the world burn."
9. "The people you love will die, sometimes too soon and the only thing that will come close to healing that wound is time."
10. "It doesn't matter how fit you are, you get old, and your body starts to break down. It sucks. Hard."