If you're gonna do drugs, that's on you. But at least find a toilet when you need to do your business: A dog in England almost died on Monday after eating a random meth head's POOP.
A dog walker named Chris Johnson in South London posted about it on Facebook.
He said that when a client's "large breed dog" was walking near a lake, the dog came across some feces and decided to sample the goods, as dogs do. The client said their dog got really sick that night, and had to go to the vet.
The vet told them they were pretty sure the poop came from someone who does a lot of meth. And if a smaller dog had eaten it, it would have died.
Chris posted about it to let other people in the area know. And at least one other person had a similar story about their own dog.
It turns out people go fishing at the lake they were next to, and like to use the woods as a toilet.
Article Pic: Getty Images