A Guy Shoved a Double-A Battery Up His Urethra
It's 2022, and people are still finding weird new things to shove inside themselves: A 49-year-old man in Iran recently showed up at an E.R. with a DOUBLE-A BATTERY lodged in his URETHRA.
We won't get into how he even managed that, or why. But it had been in there for 24 hours, and he couldn't get it out. Luckily, doctors were able to remove it without surgery, and sent him home.
He came back five months later though, because he was having trouble peeing. It turned out there was a bunch of scar tissue, possibly caused by toxic materials in the battery. So then they DID have to do surgery, but he's doing better now. They say his junk made a full recovery.
LOOK AT THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
(Here's an X-ray along with a photo of the battery.)