Is "Rust" just a cursed movie?
A crew member who was helping break down the set was bitten by a poisonous brown recluse spider. He's in the hospital, and he might lose his arm. Production was canceled after the fatal accident involving Alec Baldwin.
After the fatal accident involving ALEC BALDWIN and his supposedly unloaded gun, production on "Rust" was shut down. And even so, another crew member was just injured and he might lose his arm.
Jason Miller, a pipe rigger and lamp operator, was helping to break down the set, when he was bitten by a brown recluse spider. These things are very poisonous, and Miller is in bad shape.
A GoFundMe set up by his family says, quote, "In a matter of days he experienced severe symptoms including necrosis of his arm and sepsis.
"He has been hospitalized and endured multiple surgeries each day as doctors do their best to stop the infection and try to save his arm from amputation."