This survey of 2000 couples revealed the answers to the burning questions that we have regarding a few topics.
Have sex for the first time . . . 4 months and 17 days.
1.Have sex for the first time . . . 4 months and 17 days. So obviously this survey was Tinder Free.
2. Sleep in the same bed . . . 4 months and 21 days.
3. Shower at the other person's place . . . 4 months and 29 days.
4. Cry in front of them for the first time . . . 5 months and 24 days.
5. Sit in silence without feeling awkward . . . 5 months and 27 days.
6. Talk openly about her 'time of the month' . . . 6 months and 13 days.
7. Walk around naked . . . 6 months and 18 days.
8. Share a deep secret with each other . . . 6 months and 19 days.
9. Let them take care of you when you're sick . . . 6 months and 21 days.
10. Use the bathroom with the door open . . . 6 months and 24 days.
Here is the one that I was most "intrigued" by.
Passing GAS in front of each other just missed the top ten BUT at 6 months and 25 days but if you havent hit the laughed Hystericaly in front of each other benchmark yet.....check it off!