Coming on June 3rd, the first part of an extensive reissue program of all nine Led Zeppelin studio albums in chronological order, each remastered by Jimmy Page.
We'll see deluxe editions of ‘Led Zeppelin,’ ‘Led Zeppelin II,’ and ‘Led Zeppelin III.’
Led Zeppelin will also share dozens of unheard studio and live recordings, with each album featuring a second disc of companion audio comprised entirely of unreleased music related to that album.
‘Led Zeppelin,’ ‘Led Zeppelin II,’ and ‘Led Zeppelin III’ will each be available from Atlantic/Swan Song in the following formats:
* Single CD – Remastered album packaged in a gatefold card wallet.
* Deluxe Edition (2CD) – Remastered album, plus a second disc of unreleased companion audio.
* Single LP – Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl, packaged in a sleeve that replicates the LP’s first pressing in exacting detail. (For example, III will feature the original wheel and die cut holes.)
* Deluxe Edition Vinyl – Remastered album and unreleased companion audio on 180-gram vinyl.
* Digital Download – Remastered album and companion audio will both be available.
* Super Deluxe Boxed Set – This collection includes:
* Remastered album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
* Companion audio on CD in card wallet.
* Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating first pressing.
* Companion audio on 180-gram vinyl.
* High-def audio download card off all content at 96kHz/24 bit. (Live tracks are 48kHz/24 bit).
* Hard bound, 70+ page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
* High quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
* Led Zeppelin will also include a replica of the band’s original Atlantic press kit.
The companion audio for ‘Led Zeppelin’ features a previously unreleased performance recorded on October 10, 1969 at the Olympia Theatre in Paris. The nine-song set features seven tracks from the album, including an epic 15-minute version of 'Dazed And Confused', as well as 'Heartbreaker' and 'Moby Dick', which would debut on Led Zeppelin II later that month.
The ‘Led Zeppelin II’ companion audio gives fans the first peek into the band’s recording sessions, with alternate mixes of five songs from the album, backing tracks to 'Thank You' and 'Living Loving Maid (She’s Just A Woman)', and the previously unreleased track 'La La'.
The nine tracks featured on ‘Led Zeppelin III’s’ companion audio continue to offer a window into the band’s recording process with seven studio outtakes of songs from the album as well as three previously unheard compositions: 'Jennings Farm Blues' (an instrumental forerunner of 'Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp'), 'Bathroom Sound' (an instrumental version of 'Out On The Tiles'), and their take on the blues classics 'Keys To The Highway/Trouble In Mind'.